• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Can't get rid of the green dot notification under the Operators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi...is there away to get rid of the green dot notification that stays on all the time under Operators?? Nothing is there for me? Sometimes when I'm clicking around at the top, it sometimes skips the Operator section?

Thanks

Hi...is there away to get rid of the green dot notification that stays on all the time under Operators?? Nothing is there for me? Sometimes when I'm clicking around at the top, it sometimes skips the Operator section?

Thanks
I've had it for months now , tried everything on every operator and it's still there.
Green dot notification had been broken for ever ! I've never bought any micro transactions and only download the free bundles to get the XP tokens , tired of having to clear the pointless calling card , sticker or emblem multiple times only for their corresponding green dots to reappear time and time again.
Games were so much more finished and glitch free in the 80's , 90's and 00's !

Gorgar66

Recruit
Hi,
I had the same issue, but yesterday, I went over all Operators, even the dark ones and now it is gone.

PeterPan1

Recruit
I found it annoying with the weapons, attachements, etc
I think it is pressing R3 to mark everything as seen. And since then it only shows me the green cube when something new is unlocked

Yankee_LT

Recruit
Yep, I started to bring this subject up some time ago, and it seems that non of the devs care enough to fix it. Maybe it will get fixed in season 6. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

PeterPan1

Recruit
Now I have it on launchers only. And there AINT A THING.

R3 was wrong. I dont remember. One time it showed me a button which would mark everything as seen. But now it doesnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements