• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone 2.0 COD: Warzone 2.0 Wont Launch Help Me

jerichos

Recruit
Hello guys, i cant play cod warzone 2.0 i tried to play both of battle net and steam but every time i see this error, i click the play buton and wait but my game not lounch, please help me i try every thing anyone have this issue ? please help.

System:
GPU: MSI Nvdia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4FB OC Edition
CPU: Intel Pentum G4560
Ram: 2x8 GB Ram (Total 16 GB)

up up up

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Hello guys, i cant play cod warzone 2.0 i tried to play both of battle net and steam but every time i see this error, i click the play buton and wait but my game not lounch, please help me i try every thing anyone have this issue ? please help.

System:

If you can post some pics of what you are saying, we would be in a better position to help you...

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
OK I am assuming you are on BATTLE NET??

And you have this:

Battlenet2.jpg

And you click on the PLAY button marked in red??

Do you see the game above the PLAY button?? Does your BattleNet screen show that???

It would also help to open TASK MANAGER (ctrl-alt-delete and select TASK MANAGER) to see what happens after you click on play..

jerichos

Recruit
OK I am assuming you are on BATTLE NET??

And you have this:

View attachment 2254

And you click on the PLAY button marked in red??

Do you see the game above the PLAY button?? Does your BattleNet screen show that???

It would also help to open TASK MANAGER (ctrl-alt-delete and select TASK MANAGER) to see what happens after you click on play..
yes i clik play buton and play buton cah ge the “playing…” im waiting but i cant see any antichat screan or anything and after 30 sen “playing..” buton change to play if u want i can share screen video when i go to home

change*

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
OK This is going to be tricky..

Hit CTRL-ALT-DEL on your computer and click on TASK MANAGER..

It'll look like this:

PROCESSES.jpg

Make sure the PROCESSES tab is selected at the top..

Now click on the PLAY and look at the TASK MANAGER box and note what happens.. It would be much better if you could send a screen capture of what the TASK MANAGER box looks like right after you click on play..

Also, make sure you have the latest drivers on your GTX Video card...

jerichos

Recruit
OK This is going to be tricky..

Hit CTRL-ALT-DEL on your computer and click on TASK MANAGER..

It'll look like this:

View attachment 2275

Make sure the PROCESSES tab is selected at the top..

Now click on the PLAY and look at the TASK MANAGER box and note what happens.. It would be much better if you could send a screen capture of what the TASK MANAGER box looks like right after you click on play..

Also, make sure you have the latest drivers on your GTX Video card...
Thats the video dude: https://video.hizliresim.com/watch/GWZfkYMDlh

i see "windows problem report" on task menager

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
OK In the video I can see you have 10 instances of BattleNet running.. You also have a couple BattleNet UPDATE AGENTS running..

Check all of your BattleNet games (and boy do you have a bunch!! :D) and make sure none of them are updating...

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
OK Looking at my own PROCESSES I see that multiple Battle.Nets and Update Agents are not that unusual...

Hmmmmm

OK I see you have a MW II ICON on your desktop... Try closing BattleNet and running MWII from the desktop icon...

I really wish Keyboard Demon were here.. He knows this stuff inside out... I am a rank amateur compared to him...

jerichos

Recruit
OK Looking at my own PROCESSES I see that multiple Battle.Nets and Update Agents are not that unusual...

Hmmmmm

OK I see you have a MW II ICON on your desktop... Try closing BattleNet and running MWII from the desktop icon...

I really wish Keyboard Demon were here.. He knows this stuff inside out... I am a rank amateur compared to him...
i try but not :((( i download warzone but warzone icon not coming my deskom only mw2 come

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Other than trying the desktop ICON, I am not sure about it.. I am having trouble translating the TASK MANAGER into English.. But judging from what I *DO* understand everything appears to be OK, PROCESSES wise...

It's likely overkill, but the only thing I can suggest is to wipe your computer clean, re-install the OS and then install JUST BattleNet and WARZONE 2....

Then see if you have the same problem.. If you don't, then add your normal stuff checking WZ2 after each install and see when (or if) it messes up...

Like I said, it's overkill I know...

System:

up up up
Well, I have the same processor, and i've donensome research and cod mw2 and wz 2.0 needs proccesor that has avx, g4560 doesnt have it i guess

Minimum Specifications

Here are the minimum specifications needed to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II:

CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 / Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
RAM: 8 GB
Hi-Rez Assets Cache: Up to 32 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470
Video Memory: 2 GB

You are correct, your cpu wont run it.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements