• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

COD Warzone pre-game lobby count down, if you back out, does it count as a loss?

odin3539

Recruit
Just trying to find out if me and my team is in the COD Warzone Pre-game Lobby and it is counting down to start a match and we back out, does it count as a loss?

If a loss, does your stats all count? Score per game? Kills per game? ECT.....

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Just trying to find out if me and my team is in the COD Warzone Pre-game Lobby and it is counting down to start a match and we back out, does it count as a loss?

If a loss, does your stats all count? Score per game? Kills per game? ECT.....
We have similar thread to this, but I'll answer: No. When you're in the lobby, like just you and your buddies waiting at the search for match lobby screen, if you back out... it won't count.

When you enter the actual match itself, and I'm talking about the pre-Warzone match itself. When you go, like go into the actual pre-game lobby, where you get to kill people - and you back out. Yes. You lose the points that you accrued during that pre-game match. And yes, your stats count. So, your kills in the pre-game match counts towards the overall score, but the kills don't count, until you get into the actual Warzone match.

When you kill an opponent in Warzone, it shows you how much score you accrued from that kill - THAT score goes into your profile. If that makes sense...? That's what I'm talking about.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
When you enter the actual match itself, and I'm talking about the pre-Warzone match itself. When you go, like go into the actual pre-game lobby, where you get to kill people - and you back out. Yes. You lose the points that you accrued during that pre-game match. And yes, your stats count. So, your kills in the pre-game match counts towards the overall score, but the kills don't count, until you get into the actual Warzone match.

That answers a question for me. I think...

So your saying the Pre-Game warm-up counts for points and Weapons XP but not for match kills???

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private

So your saying the Pre-Game warm-up counts for points and Weapons XP but not for match kills???
Well, you're basically in a "practice mode." But any points you accrued during that time is counted. Just not your kills. Your kills are counted in the final Warzone mode.

odin3539

Recruit
We have similar thread to this, but I'll answer: No. When you're in the lobby, like just you and your buddies waiting at the search for match lobby screen, if you back out... it won't count.

When you kill an opponent in Warzone, it shows you how much score you accrued from that kill - THAT score goes into your profile. If that makes sense...? That's what I'm talking about.
Ty

Thank you
I like to think of it as a warm-up before the actual match starts.
Thank you

sock0pen

Recruit

So if I get a long shot with a sniper rifle in pre-match it counts towards unlocking the ZRG?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
So if I get a long shot with a sniper rifle in pre-match it counts towards unlocking the ZRG?
Yes, but most challenges force YOU stay in the match to "complete" the count. You need to realize that your stats are "counted" during the match, but does not complete counting until match is over. When you join a match in 2019 Modern Warfare, it tells you "Joined late - loss stats prevented." What this means is your stats are saved, but isn't complete until you finish match.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements