• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Continued to get muted

The insanity that I am allowed to be called nigger over and over again after i have reported it amd nothing is done is goofy. But if i call someone a bitch its right to a 14 day mute i think that activision only cares about the lgbtq community and the snowflakes feelings in a war game. So you invested in a racist ai program but wont stop the endless amounts of cheating that goes on in your game. I understand the terms of service and how they work but i guess of you're white or gay the rules dont apply to you please make this make sense to me as I have been a long time activision supporter. Cant follow your own rules maybe you shouldnt turn it into nazi germany where you are told how to speak

thats not fully true. im white, not racist, not lgbtq and i got muted for reporting a guy for hacking and then telling him "good job hacking, reported." thats literally all i said to him and im the one muted after he joined my squad when i deployed solo, and after succesful exfil, my level dropped to 1 from 79. i just think they dont give a rats ass about legit players and keep their employment to a minimum leaving everything to automated systems that do nothing but leave issues unresolved.

thats not fully true. im white, not racist, not lgbtq and i got muted for reporting a guy for hacking and then telling him "good job hacking, reported." thats literally all i said to him and im the one muted after he joined my squad when i deployed solo, and after succesful exfil, my level dropped to 1 from 79. i just think they dont give a rats ass about legit players and keep their employment to a minimum leaving everything to automated systems that do nothing but leave issues unresolved.
Thats what im saying if you are a straight man you get muted for dumb shit because you aint gonna stand for this faggot shit activision is pulling im about to pull my wow sub and my battle pass renewals for diablo 4 and cod im tired of us normal people just trying to play a game getting stuck with shitty systems that mute people for talking but do nothing about cheaters

The insanity that I am allowed to be called nigger over and over again after i have reported it amd nothing is done is goofy. But if i call someone a bitch its right to a 14 day mute i think that activision only cares about the lgbtq community and the snowflakes feelings in a war game. So you invested in a racist ai program but wont stop the endless amounts of cheating that goes on in your game. I understand the terms of service and how they work but i guess of you're white or gay the rules dont apply to you please make this make sense to me as I have been a long time activision supporter. Cant follow your own rules maybe you shouldnt turn it into nazi germany where you are told how to speak

Thats what im saying if you are a straight man you get muted for dumb shit because you aint gonna stand for this faggot shit activision is pulling im about to pull my wow sub and my battle pass renewals for diablo 4 and cod im tired of us normal people just trying to play a game getting stuck with shitty systems that mute people for talking but do nothing about cheaters

Your choices of some of your phases has left me confused about how serious to take your statements. Not looking to call you out on anything, just simply confused by your contradictions.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Calling people "faggot" is an insult. At least it is to me. So, if Activision is selling that crap, its embarrassing.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements