• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Continuous Scanning files

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXILE157

Recruit
Hi Everyone! - I was talked back into COD since COD MW2 and I started with Warzone to see what my cousin kept braggin' about and I must say I'm very impressed with the latest gaming on COD to the point I got Black Ops and Cold War. I've been having a great time playing the game until now with this issue.

Late night on 6/1/2021 going into 6/2/2021, about 3 am I was having issues with my sound being distorted when a specific scorestreak is called in, so I decided to Scan & Repair game and at the end, I received an Error message and to try the process again. I did and several times the same Error message, so I shut down the PC and called it a night. The next day I went to play the game and it promptly went into saying Update -> Scanning files -> Scan Complete -> Then it goes back to Scanning files all over, continuously every time Scan is Complete the cycle continues and if I stop it, it says Update?!... I don't know what to do at this moment, I'm stuck! - I don't want to uninstall the game because I have everything finally set as possible for me to be comfortable.

Can anyone help with this issue? I really will appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements