• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMZ Dmz bots got worse? Getting kicked?

Crowgirl

Recruit
I have 67 battlepass tokens, I've unlocked the Base level on the Battlepass (B0) but this has not unlocked any adjacent sectors and I don't seem to be able to redeem any tokens. Is this a glitch or am I just being a noob?

freakdaddy64

Recruit
everytime a game comes out people complain well guess what too bad, they aint making it to be easy. quit crying and get tough and go in there and get it done. if you cant handle it sit home at your dining table and play solataire.

freakdaddy64

Recruit
my and two guys i met online went in today took two stongholds battled reinforcements and a group of real players and it was tough and crazy and alot of fun and we exfilled out of there. no bugs no glitches. WE GOT IT DONE!

DuxNutz

Recruit
Just insane the number of bot spawns and AI opponents. Just getting to the location of a marked mission is near on impossible with the volume of bots. Random bots popping in on your six and relentless airborne reinforcements are all pointing towards the fact either the testers were elite gamers or the devs have dropped the reality ball. I will just sit back with my soothing hand cream and wait for them to realise they broke it.

Duxy Out

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
everytime a game comes out people complain well guess what too bad, they aint making it to be easy. quit crying and get tough and go in there and get it done. if you cant handle it sit home at your dining table and play solataire.

Activision could fix ALL the problems if they just brought back PLUNDER! :D

scotth711

Recruit
Am I the only one that feels the bots of gotten worse not better don’t get me wrong. They were a little dumber and a little easier to kill; however, if you kill two, it drops another truck or a plane load instantly I literally had a contract just to do a stupid Intel and ended up having to go through all of my sniper ammunition, and then use an armor box to reload just to get the laptop. It’s freaking ridiculous. Yes, I wanted to bots tune, but I didn’t want to play zombie infestation on DMZ. Furthermore, I can’t play with my son anymore because he gets kicked three out of every five matches and around the three-quarter point so it’s stupidly frustrating to be in a good game survive all that mess just to be kept during the exfil.

Am I the only one experiencing this?
Nope , you’re not the only one. The game is no fun at all anymore with all the bots. Then on top of being slaughtered by bots I’m getting kicked in the middle of games and also when I’m fortunate enough to actually exfil sometimes when I get back to the lobby all of my stuff is gone like I’ve been killed in the game. Time for me to give up on DMZ I think.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
My game play has changed dramatically..

Basically, when Tier 3 goons start showing up, I get the hell out of Dodge.. Because I know that they will just keep coming and coming and coming...

Like CODForums!

Advertisements