• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Dmz squadmates needed plz

What's good everyone! I'm a daily COD warzone/DMZ (mostly DMZ) gamer looking for some squadmates to regularly run some DMZ matches with. I'm a decent player who fights to the death for his squad. But TBH I hate loading in to DMZ with randoms. Just never works out! So if anyone is looking for a teammate please reply or add me, my gamer tag is... KingKrazy420247

Krunkz

Recruit
What's good everyone! I'm a daily COD warzone/DMZ (mostly DMZ) gamer looking for some squadmates to regularly run some DMZ matches with. I'm a decent player who fights to the death for his squad. But TBH I hate loading in to DMZ with randoms. Just never works out! So if anyone is looking for a teammate please reply or add me, my gamer tag is... KingKrazy420247
The Veteran Lounge on discord! https://discord.gg/jZQkyyrg active daily! We run TVL clan tag. We play all aspects of cod at all different skill levels. We have crimson ranked mp/warzone players, mission guides and lobby wipe teams for DMZ, and team leaders/captains ready to play. Here’s an invite! 120+ active members!! Join an active server for the coming new release of MW3!! TVL (The Veteran Lounge) Top NA players for DMZ! Ranked players of all skill levels! Mission guides for DMZ or Easter eggs. Come join a gaming community thriving on playing together and getting better!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements