• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Do you think COD will ever die?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
As long as trey arch, sledge, and infinity ward, keep providing what the people want I don't believe it ever will.
Yeap. In addition, as long as there are sales for the games... It will confinue.

Jun 22, 2016
Indeed, as long as there is money going to the developers and Activision, there will be a market for COD. Much like how movies spawn franchises, even if you think they aren't worthy of it. It's simple economics.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
Indeed, as long as there is money going to the developers and Activision, there will be a market for COD. Much like how movies spawn franchises, even if you think they aren't worthy of it. It's simple economics.
It's not just simple economics. It's just that the series is too big. Right now, COD is at 250 Million copies sold. Across the entire franchise.

Jun 22, 2016
I agree. It has become too big to fail at this point. Even with not living up to internal targets, the games are still very profitable. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements