1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Do you think COD will ever die?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' started by debtheweb, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Yeap. In addition, as long as there are sales for the games... It will confinue.

2. Toxic34

Toxic34 Recruit

Indeed, as long as there is money going to the developers and Activision, there will be a market for COD. Much like how movies spawn franchises, even if you think they aren't worthy of it. It's simple economics.

3. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

It's not just simple economics. It's just that the series is too big. Right now, COD is at 250 Million copies sold. Across the entire franchise.

4. Toxic34

Toxic34 Recruit

I agree. It has become too big to fail at this point. Even with not living up to internal targets, the games are still very profitable. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

5. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher Recruit

I think COD is going to end for sure, they keep making the same game over and over with new skins. They need some kind of inviting idea and trust me outer space was not it and idk if WW2 is going to do any better. I sure hope it does because I want more people to play it on the PC.