1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Does anyone else have any particular memories from this cod?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 1' started by RetJoSek, Mar 30, 2013.

1. chasedood

chasedood Recruit

I do remember that i did buy this Call of Duty when it first came out many many years ago. However, it is really hard to remember what it was even like because it has been so long. I will tell you this though, it had to be great, because ever since then I have bought every single Call of Duty game on the day it has come out.

2. eagle22

eagle22 Recruit

Well, if you are talking about memories from the game itself, I do have a couple. But my best memories from this game come with just spending time with my friends and having fun!

3. Flandre Scarlet

Flandre Scarlet Recruit

I only have good memories of Cod1. It was my favorite game in the series, since I've had so much fun playing the game online with friends. No CoD after this one even came close to it in terms of fun. My best memory is probably of that one guy that I met on my first day of playing CoD1 online. He explained everything to me, how to color my name, where people tend to camp and all that stuff. He was really friendly and we had a good time together, but lost contact some days later, which was quite sad.

4. harpazo22

harpazo22 Recruit

I had a whole lot of glitches as well while playing. For being such an awesome game, they should have been able to release them without all the glitches. My fond memory was just the awesome graphics on COD. I think the original and COD 2 were the best.

5. GlacialDoom_Imported3

Oh, I have plenty of memories with this game. :)

My father got hold of a copy of it back when it launched, and we played the single player campaign together. Afterwards, when we got Internet hooked up, I would play with friends on private servers for hours. I remember hiding behind cows and finding that very funny for some reason.

6. nusster

nusster Recruit

This was the game that made me fall in love with the genre. It also showed me that an FPS game can also have a solid story behind it. I remember that truck mission, I had failed that one so many times... Good times.