• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi "Earned in Blood" | Military/Tactical | LFM

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzHoLT

Recruit
Good Morning,

“Earned in Blood” is the spearhead of the Magnis Gaming Organization within the Call of Duty title. The focus being teamwork, dedication, unity and competitive gameplay. The members of “Earned in Blood” are held to a higher standard of professionalism and are expected to be model members of the community. “Earned in Blood” utilizes a military ranking system as a means of holding accountability and providing leadership opportunities as the unit grows. It is our hope that this unit will provide the most enjoyable and realistic experience the community has to offer.

"Earned in Blood" believes in "quality over quantity" therefore requirements to enlist are minimal as the majority of applicants will wash out during the initial probationary status.

Candidate must be 18 years old at time of enlistment.
Candidate must be fluent in English.
Candidate must reside in the United States or Canada.
Candidate must be able to meet activity requirements and necessary play schedule.
Candidate must have "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare", headset and Discord.
Candidate must be in good standing with "Earned in Blood".

If you are interested in becoming a member of our brotherhood than please join our discord (https://discord.gg/7ZfqhBD) and find me to discuss.

I look forward to hearing from you all and I hope you have a great day!

Carbon

Recruit
Good Morning,

“Earned in Blood” is the spearhead of the Magnis Gaming Organization within the Call of Duty title. The focus being teamwork, dedication, unity and competitive gameplay. The members of “Earned in Blood” are held to a higher standard of professionalism and are expected to be model members of the community. “Earned in Blood” utilizes a military ranking system as a means of holding accountability and providing leadership opportunities as the unit grows. It is our hope that this unit will provide the most enjoyable and realistic experience the community has to offer.

"Earned in Blood" believes in "quality over quantity" therefore requirements to enlist are minimal as the majority of applicants will wash out during the initial probationary status.

Candidate must be 18 years old at time of enlistment.
Candidate must have "Call of Duty: Cold War and/ or Warzone", headset and Discord.
Candidate must be in good standing with "Earned in Blood".

We have Cold War Team and Warzone Teams. Looking for new members to play with and earn some wins!

If you are interested in becoming a member of our family then please join our discord https://discord.gg/JTcxmFdRNk and find me to discuss.

I look forward to hearing from you all and I hope you have a great day!

1614120483667.png

The focus being teamwork, dedication, unity, and competitive gameplay. The members of “Earned in Blood” are held to a higher standard of professionalism and are expected to be model members of the community. We utilize a military ranking system as a means of holding accountability and providing leadership opportunities as the unit grows. It is out hope that this unit will provide the most enjoyable and realistic experience the community has to offer.

Earned in Blood, believes in “quality over quantity” therefore, requirements to enlist are minimal as the majority of applicant might not make through the initial probationary process. We are a destination for all gamers alike. Currently based on the First-Person Shooter “Call of Duty” franchise. We currently support both Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty: Warzone. EiB was founded under the principles of loyalty and commitment. We are structured based on the United States Army with a focused understanding that as a game, we cannot build a structure exactly identical to what is currently offered if enlisted. As such, we are not in any way associated with the United States Armed Forces nor do we portray it to be.

ENLISTMENT REQUIREMENTS:

• Candidate must me 18 years old at the time of joining (Exceptions are made for 16 & 17-year-olds on a case-by-case basis)
  • Candidate must have Call of Duty: Cold War and or Warzone.
  • Headset and Discord is required
  • Candidate must be in good standing with Earned in Blood

If you are interested in the clan, please come by our discord and chat with a recruiter. Make sure to give this post as a reference. https://discord.gg/FG5Rcw5y

iTzHoLT

Recruit
@Carlos - this clan is disbanded. As the OP; I don't even know these guys.

However, I do not appreciate the copy/paste of my wording and material.

Can you please close/lock thread @Carlos ?

imSaint

Recruit
@Carlos Please close and lock this thread. Unfortunately my guys chose to bump a thread belonging to someone not in relation to the clan we represent. I will have them rectify this for the future and my apologies for the confusion. Thank you sir.

Oh additionally, we are not disbanded. Willing to provide proof where needed if necessary : )

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
@Carlos Please close and lock this thread. Unfortunately my guys chose to bump a thread belonging to someone not in relation to the clan we represent. I will have them rectify this for the future and my apologies for the confusion. Thank you sir.

Oh additionally, we are not disbanded. Willing to provide proof where needed if necessary : )
I merged all threads together by keyword. But I chuckled at the new conversation, "Um... I don't know these guys." Then, "I don't like them copying my text, and clan name." Followed by "This clan is not disbanded."

Ahh... I love myself. Hahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements