• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What was your first truely earned gold gun

VGRanger

Recruit
Mine was the M4A1 and my experience was amazing. It took 2 monthes
and when it finally reached level 31, I was screaming my head off and instantly put the gold camo on my gun. Then I changed my clan tag to [Swag]. lol

H4D3N

Recruit
I am SOOOO close to my first gold gun... Everytime I've gotten close before, I've prestiged.
But now I'm level 58 on my 7th prestige and I have a gun 3/4 of the way through that last level of gun rank.
My first gold gun is surprisingly going to be the SPAS-12. lol

Menice™

Recruit
I had the acr first! (the noobs gun) Then the u.m.p, then mk14 (which i had more than 10 moabs with since)
UnDisputed

Bazza

Recruit
Mine would be the MSR, I absolutely loved using that guns. The number of hours I spent using that gun was by far the most of any weapon. I think I got it gold every prestige all the way up to my current prestige 20.

DreZno

Recruit
Honestly, I think it might have been the UMP45...but I'm not 100% sure, it has been over 6 months since I played MW3 and I got my first gold gun the second day the game was out.

Ongaku

Recruit
Probably the scar L and then the ACR. I didn't use anything else after the ACR. That's my favourite Gun

SubhumanHobo

Recruit
I only got 4 gold guns cause I had the game for 3 weeks but I remembered the UMP to be my first. Man when I thought that was a beast gun I was proven wrong lol.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements