• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Error: 887A0005 (887A0006) (0xB93DE0A6) D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankee_LT

Recruit
After that huge patch, I get this "Error" message every time I go into the store to look at the weapons or packages for sale, and it crashes my game every single time. I have verified the files three times in a row after uninstalling and re-installing the game the same amount of times. It seems no one knows what this Error message, (I sent this off to tech support twice, and they have never got back to me. Meaning they have no idea in the world or don't care enough to help out the individuals who actually purchased this game.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 4

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Try uninstalling BattleNet and then installing it fresh from the latest download available.

Sounds strange, but I've done this to fix an issue on my PC and it worked.

Yankee_LT

Recruit
That was my first step. Here's why I'm concerned. When I launch MW, I don't have these issues at all. It's isolated to BO's. Why would that be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements