• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Everyone's Experience w/ BOCW's MMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I am hesitant to post this because I don't want to jinx it.. But I have been *REALLY* lucky with my placement in game matches.. I usually only play TDM, but 90% of the time I am the top player score/prestige wise.. The other 10% I am either 2nd or 3rd top player. Never below the top 3...

And my game play bears this out.. I often finish the top player for the match but always within the top 3.. Funny thing is, I KNOW I am not really that good.. :D

What's ya'all's experience with placement in TDM matches???

I am hesitant to post this because I don't want to jinx it.. But I have been *REALLY* lucky with my placement in game matches.. I usually only play TDM, but 90% of the time I am the top player score/prestige wise.. The other 10% I am either 2nd or 3rd top player. Never below the top 3...

And my game play bears this out.. I often finish the top player for the match but always within the top 3.. Funny thing is, I KNOW I am not really that good.. :D

What's ya'all's experience with placement in TDM matches???
Very easy or very sweaty , the latter being about 80% of the time.
According to several reputable YouTubers if your kd is above 1.12 you are in the top 20% of players.
The SBMM is annoying but the lobbies dispanding after every game is the deal breaker for me , if that is going to happen in the next cod I definitely won't be buying no matter how good the game play !

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I find I am consistently inconsistent.

I've been playing a lot of TDM over the last week and have had games where I placed top of my team and then bottom in the next game.

I tend to pay more consistently in free for all matches where I'm come in top 3 more often than not.

But some games have been really sweaty with my respawn points being far from kind to me. I've actually played games where I've been spawned into the heart of a napalm attack, so I'm dead before I've figured out where I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements