1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favorite Food

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheViper, Dec 1, 2013.

1. goldenmaine

goldenmaine Recruit

My favorite food when I am craving is chocolate brownies with vanilla ice cream. This dessert is so good and yummy so it is my all-time favorite. The combination of brownies and ice cream feels so happy in my mouth and how the mix of hot and cold is playing different feelings on your palette. It is much like your favorite, cookies and milk which a great combination. I don’t know why this taste so good when combined, but I think the mix of the sweet brownies with the neutral milky taste of the vanilla ice cream is a perfect combination of a delicious dessert.

2. OGRICHBOI

OGRICHBOI Recruit

Whenever I am home, and there is nothing to eat, I just whip up a quick PB & J sandwich. It's extremely easy, and they taste delicious. Also, peanut butter is packed with protein, which is really good for you.

3. harpazo22

harpazo22 Recruit

Mexican pizza! They're so easy and quick to make at home, and I could eat them everyday.

4. mooray

mooray Recruit

Fried chicken, pilau with mutton and chapati. Ugali and nyama choma is my favorite too.

5. BonClay

BonClay Recruit

Mine has to be sushi. I can just never get tired of it and I've tried almost everything I can get my hands on. It also has a real clean feeling when you fill up on it unlike something doughy. Anything Chinese or Japanese usually makes my stomach full and keeps a smile on my face. Plus you get a lot for what you pay for.