1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favorite gun?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' started by seafood, Mar 30, 2013.

Sponsored
  1. Monteti

Monteti Recruit

The MK14 from ModWare3 was my baby maker.

No seriously, I think it impregnated me at one point. I love that gun more than anything. I'd throw rapid fire and a silencer on it and I was unstoppable. Zero kick, silent as a sleeping baby, and my trigger finger seldom hit a block. It was perfect for every game type ever, however it excelled in Search and Destroy. And my God---did it destroy.

2. starfox64

starfox64 Recruit

The AK47 was my gun of choice on COD Modern Warfare 4. I'd put a silencer on that bad boy along with my UV Jammer and do some epic flanking! I was a one man wrecking crew :cool:

3. Frostae

Frostae Recruit

My all time favorite CoD gun would have to be the ACR because it looks absolutely amazing but also has VERY little recoil and high damage rate!

4. Toxic34

Toxic34 Recruit

Ameli, especially if it has any kind of sight.