1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favorite Mobile Games?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Khronic, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Tink1o5

Tink1o5 Recruit

Right now I am actually hooked on the candy crush game. Other than that my oldest son is usually playing on my phone watching disney jr. I used to play fruit ninja, paper toss, and angry birds.

2. TehAwfulWaffle

TehAwfulWaffle Recruit

Bloons TD 5, Rainbow Unicorn Attack 2, and Angry Birds are some of my favorites.

3. goldenmaine

goldenmaine Recruit

My favorite mobile games would be PVZ 2, Clash of Clans and Crystal Defenders. PVZ and Crystal Defenders are much like the same in which you set up some weapons in your base and a wave of monsters would come and attack you. You have to set-up the weapons strategically and constantly improve and upgrade the weapons in order to defeat the wave of monsters. For Clash of Clans, it is the same but the enemy are other players with other bases and you can choose to attack others not just defend your base.

4. spgagle

spgagle Recruit

My wife and I are obsessed with Fruit Ninja on the iPad. We cannot stop trying to one-up the high score against each other. A new one that I've been enjoying has also been "TriviaCrack" for when you want a fun way to work out your brain competitively!

5. mooray

mooray Recruit

Temple Run 2 is very addictive. Quite simple but in a fun way. Fruit Ninja is my favorite too.

6. Oropherion

Oropherion Recruit

Aw, I used to play mobile games all the time, but my IPhone right now doesn't have enough memory on it to store games any more, and I'm trying to save up for a new gaming PC so a new phone is out of the question. I think I used to play a lot of sonic games on my phone (yeah, SEGA is putting their mascot on the app store now, and the games are actually pretty decent in comparison to modern Sonic console games)

7. harpazo22

harpazo22 Recruit

When I didn't have internet I'd play Bejeweled for hours. It was addicting and fun. Also very simple. It was also already on my phone so that made it easy to find a game I actually enjoyed. I don't like to download apps for game playing.