• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favourite Map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenbox390

Recruit
What is your favourite COD 4 map? including all map packs Mine is definitely Crash, then second choice would be Chinatown. I think all of them are quite good really except Bog, not a fan of that one.

Becco

Recruit
Greenbox, I think you're confusing CoD 4 with Modern Warfare 4, the game is not even out yet hahaha! You might want to ask the mod to move the thread over to the CoD 4 board.

But Rust was a great map along with Vacant and Showdown.

RetJoSek

Recruit
Greenbox, I think you're confusing CoD 4 with Modern Warfare 4, the game is not even out yet hahaha! You might want to ask the mod to move the thread over to the CoD 4 board.

But Rust was a great map along with Vacant and Showdown.
Wait I don't know if it is you or me getting confused but I'm fairly sure Rust is CoDMW2 not CoD4...
Oh and I reported the thread saying it should be moved, just look more carefully next time OP :)

GreenCamino

Recruit
When it comes to CoD 4 I have a hard time actually remembering the maps since I lost my copy about a year ago. My favorite map was part of a map pack that you had to buy. It was set up like an army training facility where you'd enter building to shoot at targets and clear the place. I can't remember the name but all the buildings were wooden and there was a big tower in the middle that you could climb up onto to snipe or launch grenades from. Tied for first would be Shipment. It was a nice small map to play on with friends. I used to have loads of shotgun or knife only matches there and it was good for those because everything was close quarters, it was impossible to even be mid-range from a person.

Hmm favorite CoD 4 map for me is probably crash. I loved it in CoD 4 and in MW2. It's just such a nice map and suits my type of gameplay which is running around with an SMG and flanking the opposite team. And then map looks great as well. I think it might even be my favorite map out of all the CoDs. The only thing I disliked about the map was the way the spawning worked, you could get spawn trapped easily. It's always fun to do it to the other team and get easy kills but when you are the one getting trapped and killed it makes you cry sometimes.

chrislyons88

Recruit
fav map? easy. CS_OFFICE or even Complex. OHhhhh fav map on a newb FPS like COD.

Rust is fun to play, its small and easy to navigate around. I know the good spots to hind behind people and shoot them. Easy street.
Crash is god tier. for good map. Everyone plays it and everyone thinks they can rock the map. They ain't go skills like me. pwr lvl over 9000

come @ me bro

bradman1313

Recruit
CoD4? Probably Crossfire. This map had everything and I loved it.
Wait I don't know if it is you or me getting confused but I'm fairly sure Rust is CoDMW2 not CoD4...
Oh and I reported the thread saying it should be moved, just look more carefully next time OP :)
I think he meant Shipment, but I could be wrong :p

Arutea

Recruit
CoD4 favorite map? Crossfire.

Crossfire was just the best freaking map at the time. It was open and easily navigable.

Everything about CoD4 was just right!

Office for sure, the close quarters combat is really intense and quick paced. Especially if it's with a bunch of friends who are skilled and no one camps. Camping does kind of ruin that map a bit. Though a well placed mine is fair game. :)

Gferyl

Recruit
The close quarters. I like it's hiding spots. I'm not a camper, but I like to camp sometimes. I know it's funny when people rage over campers. It isn't even a big deal. But I think Close Quarters is the best :D

samb222

Recruit
Favourite COD4 map was Shipment for sure. Just great, fast paced action and I always found myself getting the 7 kills needed for the helicopter haha.
Favourite MW2/COD6 map was probably Terminal or Rust.

SkinTight

Recruit
Rust was really fun to play in, especially in hardcore mode. Me and my clan buddies used to murk like crazy during hardcore headquarters in rust.

Khronic

Recruit
My favorite MW2 map was Scrapyard. It was pretty balanced with a mid, left and right just how I like my maps. And on gamemodes like Search and Destroy, the rounds are relatively fast and brutal, which is just how I like my maps.

kamy

Recruit
Fav Cod4 map must be Backlot or Ambush i seem to enjoy the brighter maps more than the dull dark maps like wet work. I also love those as they are pretty open and i like going on the rooftops and stuff.

Dazje

Recruit
I'm a bit confused due to OP but my favorite CoD4 maps are Backlot, Citystreets and Strike. Though I love several Jumper maps from the codjumper mod.

Despite these, my favorite MW2 maps were Terminal, Favela and Highrise.

Striker1one

Recruit
Favorite Map? I'd probably have to go with Derail. The snow covered hills, the desolate train factory, the shots ringing off in the distance. The whole map was well made, and it was actually fun to explore, or just mess around in. Countless hours were wasted away on that map playing custom games like Michael Myers, or things of that sort. Search and Destroy was probably the most exciting for myself on that map, since the white Ghillie suit actually made sense, and the Thermal could be tricked if you knew where to hide and not backdrop yourself.

supr3mefx

Recruit
In my opinion, Crash,Crossfire and Sub base (from MW2) are the best maps to play on and I would say that I exclusively play only on those maps! I just enjoy them so much. I was so happy when they added Crash to MW2 with the DLC! However, we did not get Crossfire but still 2/3 is not that bad i gues :D I love playing domination mode on them the most with some friends.. good times :)

toughtrasher

Recruit
Rust was pretty enjoyable and I absolutely loved Derali. I always imagined snow-ish maps be really cool to play on and this was the perfect map in my mind.

Well, my favorite CoD 4 map is a tie between Shipment and Crash, but since we're in the MW 2 section, my favorite MW 2 map is Terminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements