• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

First Thoughts On Vanguard

panos

Recruit
Ha !!! in US they sell this 60$ .... but in euros 60$ are 53,56€ !!!! Why i have to pay Blizzards battle.net 60€ if the actual price is 53,56€ ?... and not to mention the minimum wage between US and southern Europe which is a joke...

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Ha !!! in US they sell this 60$ .... but in euros 60$ are 53,56€ !!!! Why i have to pay Blizzards battle.net 60€ if the actual price is 53,56€ ?... and not to mention the minimum wage between US and southern Europe which is a joke...
€60 is the price in your region, that's why.

The $ conversion rate changes all the time, it is not a good measure of price to compare on the basis that US exchange makes their price lower than your price today if tomorrow it could be the other way around.

If you want it cheaper wait until just before the start of Season 1 and the price will drop, like it did for MW'19 and BOCW, then you can save up to €20.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I have been playing Call Of Duty from the start.. It's always been a helluva story backed up by every increasingly realistic graphics...

As I have mentioned before, Warzone seems to be more intense for me than any other COD game.. I can play MW or BOCW and not have an issue..

For some reason, WZ gets my blood racing.. I have a FitBit that monitors my heart rate.. Since my surgery, my normal sitting HR is around 70... Slight exertion (Going up stairs, getting up to get a beer :D etc etc) pushes it to 80-ish...

A game of WZ plunder with enemy contact and I am pushing 135-145... I mean, it's INTENSE... I usually have to take a break between matches or I'll vapor lock! :D

I don't get why, but my heartrate doesn't lie.. It's a great game...

Now if I can only tie my heartrate to my FPS, I'de be in great shape!! :D

panos

Recruit
Will we see a price drop before christmas ..? maybe i ll be able to buy it on christmas if so .. but Activision is totally unprofessional , instead of adjusting prices according to each country they want to sell their game , they just name a price and that's it...damn you...you dont understand how many people want to play a game so badly and you just grab this opportunity from their hands with these absurd prices... It's like sending an Arab to Africa to sell a bugatti veyron...loool...who african is gonna buy this...that's how i feel, you bring your game Activision to South Europe ...to sell it ? in that price ? tell me that you re joking , where are the devs and moderators to answer to me ?

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
where are the devs and moderators to answer to me ?

There are no devs here to answer you.. This is not an official Activision forum, but just a hang out for COD'ers...

Activision used to be good about addressing things in their FACEBOOK page.. Dunno if that still holds true...

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Will we see a price drop before christmas ..? maybe i ll be able to buy it on christmas if so .. but Activision is totally unprofessional , instead of adjusting prices according to each country they want to sell their game , they just name a price and that's it...damn you...you dont understand how many people want to play a game so badly and you just grab this opportunity from their hands with these absurd prices... It's like sending an Arab to Africa to sell a bugatti veyron...loool...who african is gonna buy this...that's how i feel, you bring your game Activision to South Europe ...to sell it ? in that price ? tell me that you re joking , where are the devs and moderators to answer to me ?
I get that you're angry with Activision, and I'm sure I don't need to tell you that we are not an official forum, Activision closed down their official forums in 2018/2019, so venting your frustrations here won't change a thing.

Activision can as a company choose how they price their software, set terms and conditions for use, and even implement behaviour policies to promote inclusion, even when their internal actions conflict with that public stance.

If history works as a guide, then yes, prices will drop before Christmas as I recall from previous occasions. This is usually around a month after the game was released and just in time for the first season in the new game. I would expect that to be around the same time that Ricochet, the anti-cheat engine is introduced, so early December.

gazster

Recruit
i notice on the vanguard multiplayer part it also has cold war, warzone, cod remaster, it's like that's the multiplayer for each of those games, i haven't tried then as it will probably require a large update for each first lol i don't think you need the discs for each game, it should be instant access.