• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Thoughts for improving MW3 zombies

Arkangel7

Recruit
This is just my opinion based on the classic zombies of being ready to go several hours in a single match.
MW3 MWZ would be better in my opinion if there were changes to how the game mode works, some equipment tweaks, and progression.
The time limit before being forced to extract is not appealing to me at all so my idea to change this would be that you have 1 hour before the Aether storm moves in and covers the entire map for 15 or so minutes. A gas mask is required to survive in the storm and enemy density and lethality (not speed) should be increased during the storm period as well as new specials that only appear in the storm. All contracts, strongholds, and infestations should reset at the end of the storm to allow those who want to stay in one match for a long time to be able to continue getting essence and loot (any player that remains inside of a stronghold or infestation when the reset happens will be permanently killed for the match)
Gas masks should be slightly harder to obtain and should have infinite durability because they are not used to survive something like the circle in warzone so the limited gas mask really isn't necessary considering zombies is pve only.
Essence should have it's own wallet that it can be stored in upon successful exfil that can be used to either help get your gear back if you die or buy various upgrades like stash capacity, insured slot cooldowns, additional strike team slots, and maybe even something to buy out your insured weapon cooldown. If essence has it's own wallet the crafting could be changed from having to wait absured hours of the day to using essence to purchase the upgrades after the blueprints have been aquired costing more than buying the perks or upgrades in the match at their machines.
Additional rucksacks are questionable but I'll throw my ideas out anyway. Scavenger rucksack with 2 more slots than the large and Armored rucksack that provides 1 additional plate at the cost of inventory capacity allowing you to have 4 plates.
Classic 4 player roundbased is a must that should be brought back for the classic experience

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
They are not going to improve it. That's how the game is for the next year, until Treyarch's game is available. Rumor is the reason why the game is an hour duration, is because Treyarch/Vonderhaar wanted Black Ops games to maintain their legacy as zombies standard. That round based gameplay? Its not in there, because of that.

Arkangel7

Recruit
They are not going to improve it. That's how the game is for the next year, until Treyarch's game is available. Rumor is the reason why the game is an hour duration, is because Treyarch/Vonderhaar wanted Black Ops games to maintain their legacy as zombies standard. That round based gameplay? Its not in there, because of that.
I've lost hope for MW3 now, thanks for letting me know

DePOP

Recruit
One way they could improve it is make it so its dark night time only
and nothing that comes after you is particularly scary
I was more freaked out by Half Life 2 then this.

They could of skipped Zombies and spent the time
making a better game,doing a lot badly will never
be enjoyed as much as doing enough well.

The people who made this game have got brain rot
compared to the artists who made the OG MW2.

Pika-

Recruit
One way they could improve it is make it so its dark night time only
and nothing that comes after you is particularly scary
I was more freaked out by Half Life 2 then this.

They could of skipped Zombies and spent the time
making a better game,doing a lot badly will never
be enjoyed as much as doing enough well.

The people who made this game have got brain rot
compared to the artists who made the OG MW2.
I don't think they intended for it to be a scary game though?

DePOP

Recruit
I don't think they intended for it to be a scary game though?
Cod is not a military sim I get that but it has military items
like guns and grenades and other military items.

Zombies is not exactly a horror film I get that
but it needs a few things to be convincing as a
Zombie game like darkness and at least a few
grotesque looking creatures it should be at
least as creepy as the MJ thriller video more so
if you ask me, otherwise don't bother, devote that time
to adding more maps for War or Ground War and fix the game bugs.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements