• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Great help needed throwing knife

Wiseowl

Recruit
How do you get a throwing knife and what button do you press on the PS4? Thanks for any replies :)

It's in the lethals category. So you find it where you choose frags or claymore and stuff like that. And you throw it like that. With R1 if you haven't changed button layout.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
It's a hard challenge. Best map to do this is Shipment. Shipment 24/7 is live, so get going. :)

Wiseowl

Recruit
It's in the lethals category. So you find it where you choose frags or claymore and stuff like that. And you throw it like that. With R1 if you haven't changed button layout.
Thanks I’ll check it out!

It's a hard challenge. Best map to do this is Shipment. Shipment 24/7 is live, so get going. :)
I already knew that for but thanks for letting me know!

It’s up for an option? It only says flaming throwing knife with a lock! How do l get a normal throwing knife? Does using a mele knife help to get one?

Like CODForums!

Advertisements