• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Hackers in Warzone ((

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReActor

Recruit
Just 2 cases, showing for shure, that hackers detected here.
1. I was hiding behind the metal door, as enemy headshoted me through that door. Watched a replay - he haven`t seen me, but he knew for shure i`ve been there.
2. The guy headshoted my partner through the wooden window at Promenade West, he was tracing his crosshair directly where was the partners head (was seem at the replay). And ofcourse it was impossible to know that my parner was mooving there. So, its sad, but cheaters in Warzone for sure((( Please do something to eleminate the cheaters

steem

Recruit
¡Es imposible jugar! ¡El juego está lleno de gilipollas infiel! ¡En este juego hay más ratones que una trampa para ratones!

it is impossible to play! the game is full of cheating asshole! In this game there are more mice than a mousetrap!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I hear your pain loud and clear. Hackers are without a doubt plaguing this game, if only they would allow us to disable crossplay as an xbox player x.X

Yes... I play on PS4. So it’s more often rare to experience such hacker.
But last Thursday. A team of aim not hackers were hunting my whole team non stop and bullying.

They headshot my brother twice full height in a helicopter twice....

Takes alot of skill to drive them trucks, Thats the people who can't aim, because they suck so bad, They have to just drive a truck. Right back at the hacker, BECAUSE YOU FUCKING SUCK SO BAD YOU GOT TO HACK.
It’s a laugh driving around in a truck - not because people can’t aim, well I mean I have seen a lot of shocking gameplay so I do have to agree with you somewhat aswell

Just 2 cases, showing for shure, that hackers detected here.
1. I was hiding behind the metal door, as enemy headshoted me through that door. Watched a replay - he haven`t seen me, but he knew for shure i`ve been there.
2. The guy headshoted my partner through the wooden window at Promenade West, he was tracing his crosshair directly where was the partners head (was seem at the replay). And ofcourse it was impossible to know that my parner was mooving there. So, its sad, but cheaters in Warzone for sure((( Please do something to eleminate the cheaters
there are hackers no doubt. But you also have to remember if your don't have your load out and (if) you don't use cold blooded or ghost you can be seen on radar etc, Now with him shooting through the board window, He also could have been spotted and the guy can see the red mark above his head where he is at. Just things to remember, Not saying it wasn't a hacker.

ReActor

Recruit
there are hackers no doubt. But you also have to remember if your don't have your load out and (if) you don't use cold blooded or ghost you can be seen on radar etc, Now with him shooting through the board window, He also could have been spotted and the guy can see the red mark above his head where he is at. Just things to remember, Not saying it wasn't a hacker.
Oh... may be you`re right. I`ve forgoten that red marks upon enemies. Although... No! I saw a replay - he didn`t has red mark upon the objective

First hacker tonight I came across since a week. Still hackers!!! Guy aim bot sniper killed all my friends and I. Shooting like a laser beam and killing us inside shed buildings too. Kill us aiming through trees. Happen so fast I didn’t report him. But now I see for psn, R3 is to report. Super cheated.

Super pissed. Rare for 4 of my friends and I log on together and play quads. And a sniper on top of far ass building sniping us on the top hills and killing all of us w 100% accuracy and inside building. And aiming through trees. So wack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements