• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone HELP PLEASE!! Phone Number log-in issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squish

Recruit
Hoping someone on here can respond quicker than activision and Battle Net.

I made a new account on Battle Net to play COD warzone (I forgot I had a old account) and I would like this to be my main account and ideally get rid of my old account but of course your phone number can only be linked to one account. So I deleted my number from my old account and added it to my new one. However when I then open COD Warzone it says that my number is linked to another account and therefore won't let me log in. I can play on my old account even though i've deleted the number on there but I don't want my old account. I've also tried logging into my activision account to unlink my activision and battle net account but that hasn't worked either.

Does anyone know how I can get around this? I want to play with my gals ideally as soon as possible so I would just delete the account but that can take up to 30 days and i'm worried that it won't delete properly and then i'm screwed with no way of logging in and still can't use my number :/

Your help would be greatly appreciated <3

Hoping someone on here can respond quicker than activision and Battle Net.

I made a new account on Battle Net to play COD warzone (I forgot I had a old account) and I would like this to be my main account and ideally get rid of my old account but of course your phone number can only be linked to one account. So I deleted my number from my old account and added it to my new one. However when I then open COD Warzone it says that my number is linked to another account and therefore won't let me log in. I can play on my old account even though i've deleted the number on there but I don't want my old account. I've also tried logging into my activision account to unlink my activision and battle net account but that hasn't worked either.

Does anyone know how I can get around this? I want to play with my gals ideally as soon as possible so I would just delete the account but that can take up to 30 days and i'm worried that it won't delete properly and then i'm screwed with no way of logging in and still can't use my number :/

Your help would be greatly appreciated <3
I dealt with this issue with my daughter accounts. I messed up and deleted the wrong account and she had to start all over. It’s so confusing good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements