• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Hit point to kill vs down . i am trying to figure out how many hit points does ot take to down an opponent and then kill that downed opposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
The answer is "way too effing many". Downed opponents have WAY too much hp in this game - I'm pretty sure I've seen ExclusiveAce say that they have 200hp, which is the equivalent of full hp plus 2 plates. Downed players are supposed to be "near death", yet somehow they can survive a C4 explosion or 2 body shots from a 50cal sniper rifle. Literally, stupid.

Players take 11-14 A/R hits to down at longer ranges, then they are "invincible" while transitioning to the downed state, meaning you waste even more shots hitting them while they fall to the ground, then they take another 8-10 shots while downed to finish them off. You might need to "hit" a target 20-25 times just to fully kill them. With 50% accuracy, it takes roughly 50+ shots to fully kill a target at longer ranges. Absurd.

well I agree in general but the hp stats I have read say each plate is 50 hp and the person is 100 .so a fully armoured person is 250 hp . you are saying a downed opponent is 100 hp more ? so 350 to kill .? but a headshot is instant death from a few sniper rifles .? am confused lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements