• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How do you "unlock Captn Price skin via missed battle pass 4 " thanks Covid

Budgie

Recruit
Ive spent a while looking into how to get the Captain Price Skin. Ive looked in modern warfare's weapon packs and add-ons from gunsmith store, Looked around the WWW and everything seems to tell me I have missed out as you may only receive it via the battle pass during season 4 and we are now in season 6.

Can anyone share any info or thoughts on this.

I'm and avid fan of ol Captain Price and don't want to miss out thanks to covid19 resitrictions where I was stuck away from my computer.. :(

Haven

Recruit
Ive spent a while looking into how to get the Captain Price Skin. Ive looked in modern warfare's weapon packs and add-ons from gunsmith store, Looked around the WWW and everything seems to tell me I have missed out as you may only receive it via the battle pass during season 4 and we are now in season 6.

Can anyone share any info or thoughts on this.

I'm and avid fan of ol Captain Price and don't want to miss out thanks to covid19 resitrictions where I was stuck away from my computer.. :(

From the looks of it you will not be able to receive Captain Price any other way besides if he has a pack released in the future.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements