• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How much time of your life is wasted waiting to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of time wasted whilst waiting to get in the game is by far more than you spend actually playing. There a thing where you can donate to game makers Lol.
Why on earth would I give anything to these ppl who steal so much of your life.
I manage about four rounds each time before I quit to desktop.
Can someone please explain to me. why the game is set up to steal your time in such a horrible way? I would normally play a game for two hrs approximately. There is no way this soul destroing gut wrentching waste of time will ever manage to to get me to play more than a few games. And I am quite sure most of the kids in here will not care a jot.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
What do you do here guys just hide negative posts?
WTF are you talking about? Nobody responded, that means NOBODY cares. And I'M the owner of this board, not Activision...
CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. owns and operates CoDForums. CoDForums is an unofficial Call of Duty Forum. CoDForums is not affiliated with Infinity Ward, Treyarch, Sledgehammer Games, nor Activision Blizzard, Inc. All characters are registered trademarks of its respective owners. The Call of Duty name and logo is a copyright of Activision Publishing, Inc.
So chill.

Ahh now i get it no ones here cause its a bag of shit with no members lol. Here was me thinking it was legit lol. And I aint looking for Activision dumb ass what have they got to do with anything I said.
So no one responded cause no ones here :)

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Ahh now i get it no ones here cause its a bag of shit with no members lol. Here was me thinking it was legit lol. And I aint looking for Activision dumb ass what have they got to do with anything I said.
So no one responded cause no ones here :)
I am tolerant, but its clear your attitude is shit and won't calm down. You are on a large community, and don't realize or don't care that there are readers. Just because there's no reply, doesn't mean you're being ignored. Its just people don't care about the thread, and they won't care more so because of your attitude.

You're gone though, I'll just ban you right now. I don't see you being respectful of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements