• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

if you read I will be grateful

Ste_kno

Recruit
Hey I’ve been playing warzone battle royal and decide to create a new twitch channel.
if you want to support you can subscribe and see the videos, if you wantyou can also share it with your friends.

twitch: ste_kno

Ehi, sto giocando a Warzone Battle Royal e ho deciso di creare un nuovo canale di Twitch.
Se vuoi supportarci seguendoci, puoi iscriverti e vedere i video e se vorrai puoi anche condividerli con i tuoi amici.

hey estoy jugando al cod warzone
Tengo un canal de Twitch nuevo. Sígueme ;)

thank u for supporting us.

twitch: ste_kno

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I understand you have a need to grow your channel, but at least tell us a bit more about yourself, maybe post some teaser videos to get us interested in what you're doing, I don't know about the rest of the members here, but I like a little romance first and then some foreplay before I get to the twitch stage.

I need you to prove you know what you are doing through things like your posts, your comments, and general interactions with our community, and not just a comment about how you decided to make a twitch channel.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I understand you have a need to grow your channel, but at least tell us a bit more about yourself, maybe post some teaser videos to get us interested in what you're doing, I don't know about the rest of the members here, but I like a little romance first and then some foreplay before I get to the twitch stage.

I need you to prove you know what you are doing through things like your posts, your comments, and general interactions with our community, and not just a comment about how you decided to make a twitch channel.
I echo the same comments. Just paste the link to the channel here. It will automatically be embedded. You can also use the stream button on the top of this page, too.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements