• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Intervention Hitmarkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have Noticed recently That The Number Of Hitmakers i Get With The Intervention Has Gone Up. When I Am Running Around Pwning Some Noobs ;) I Have Noticed That I Often Have To Shoot More Than Once To Kill Them Where as When I Have Used The Barret 50.cal It Seems ALOT More Powerfull And Hardly Ever Get A Hitmarker. Has Anybody Else Noticed This??

Skyeward

Recruit
Started using this gun today. I'm trying to get silencer kills, but I swear that this gun shoots bloody marshmallows, not bullets.

It's a bolt action sniper, and it CAN'T ONE HIT KILL WITH HEADSHOTS. Honestly. Thought I kept missing and hitting the shoulder or something, so I tested it on a prone guy I found. Square in the head, got a hit marker. Unbelievable. Sometimes, it takes 3 body shots, too. Maybe for a semi-auto, but a bolt action? There's something not right there.

EpppicRecks

Recruit
The Intervention at long range with a silencer reduces some damage so you might get more hitmarkers. I never one experienced nonstop hit markers. I think that its just how its gunnna have to be.

Probably were playing against a cheater. Though it might not be the case, it's an old game, and especially on the console older Call of Duty's aren't getting the cheat prevention they deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements