• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Which one in the Picture is "Steve Ackrich - The CEO of Infinity Ward"?

• The One on the Right

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptMacGyver

Recruit
The-History-of-Apex-Legends-Vince-Zamepella-768x500.jpg

However, if it's not Steve Ackrich, then can you provide me with a picture of him?

CaptMacGyver

Recruit

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Um...Which Picture are you referring to?
This one:

Or This One:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sorry for probably that Stupid Question, but I needed to be absolutely 100% sure if the picture your talking about is the one that I think you're talking about.
The second image.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
So that means that the guy on the left must be Steve Ackrich, the head of Infinity Ward, Correct?
In the second image, the man on the RIGHT is Mark Rubin. That leaves... what? The man on the LEFT is the guy you looking for.

CaptMacGyver

Recruit
In the second image, the man on the RIGHT is Mark Rubin. That leaves... what? The man on the LEFT is the guy you looking for.
I hope so, because if it's not him then this whole thing was all a waste, but if it is him then I thank you for your help again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements