• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

It's always the season for giving GIFs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
As there are many GIFs that fit every occasion, it would be great if we could post some in our messages, is this something that could be made available?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Despicable Me Laughing GIF

Ask, and you shall receive. ;) I happened to have a GIPHY account, so this works out. Ya welcome!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
It's so much better than the limited emoji offerings included with the forum software.
I didn't upload more because I don't know which smilies belongs here. So I just left it alone, but gif is here now. Please don't abuse it, though. That is my only request.

Round 6 Game GIF

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I didn't upload more because I don't know which smilies belongs here. So I just left it alone, but gif is here now. Please don't abuse it, though. That is my only request.
The biggest issue with smilies/emoji is that there are never enough to fully express a particular sentiment, GIFs tend to be better at this. Yes, they can be abused and over used.

In some cases GIFs might even break forum conduct rules, so hopefully we will all self moderate before we get moderated and not post something that would cause us offense if it were a response to something we said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements