• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

kicked for inactivity

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
Oh yeah

I im in a match (domination) Im guarding "A" I moved all around the room fired on enemy. Even went down the stairs to set a mine and I STILL got effing kicked for inactivity.

There inactivity thing is utter garbage

wth, i'm mounted on the kill streak machine gun and then i'm kicked for inactivity because my player isn't moving. but i'm manning the gun. fix this please.
Effing sick of being kicked for inativity. This is the worst its ever been. Get rid of the bloody stupid idea and the retard that thought it would be a good idea and the spastic that put it into production. Lost count of how many times iIve had support chopper up and been kicked for inactivity. HOW THE F can that be a thing?
Other than that.. AND THE DAMN RETARDED HACKERS I like the TTK. Its perfect.. and the guns are ok too. Maps.. Bring back memories of when COD was much better. Been playinStop catering to the snowflakes, streamers and whimps..

EDIT>> Been playing cod since COD 2 Damn typos

Effing sick of it. 5 times tonight AGAIN!!!. These useless devs need choking with their own shyte they are churning out for us unfortunate plebs to buy.. How long until they get of their arses and fix it? Cant even comment on their Twatter site to leave feedback. Screw you hactivision!

Dajuror

Recruit
Solved all my COD MWIII issues tonight by simply deleting the game, done. This game has more issues than Britany Spears and looks like it cares about said issues just as much…that is to say none.
Battlefield 2042 doesn’t look so bad now

DePOP

Recruit
It should warn you its going to do it I had a couple of crap games and then a great one
and in that game after a long streak I spawned in a place where the enemy was running towards us so why wouldn't I be shooting from there? I moved about a bit but not enough for the games
liking and it kicked me, I was fuming and now after the update on PlayStation the game is
broken worse then before we are getting no score at the end of matches it says 0 kills 0 deaths
for the entire Team does it most on war.

In FFA I was crouched down on Terminal to call in a crappy cruise missile
and I ended up under the map stuck there until the end of the game
and everyone else got their scores I didn't even appear on the list.

They need a update to fix what the last update has broken.

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
I actually did get warned before it kicked me and I ran around that building took shots, changed guns and boom 10 seconds later kicked for inactivity

It should warn you its going to do it I had a couple of crap games and then a great one
and in that game after a long streak I spawned in a place where the enemy was running towards us so why wouldn't I be shooting from there? I moved about a bit but not enough for the games
liking and it kicked me, I was fuming and now after the update on PlayStation the game is
broken worse then before we are getting no score at the end of matches it says 0 kills 0 deaths
for the entire Team does it most on war.

In FFA I was crouched down on Terminal to call in a crappy cruise missile
and I ended up under the map stuck there until the end of the game
and everyone else got their scores I didn't even appear on the list.

They need a update to fix what the last update has broken.
Makes no bloody difference. It warned me last night.. so despite having just killed someone and sending up support Helo.. i moved 50m as soon as I saw the message and got kicked. Surely these morons know theres an issue with this?

I actually did get warned before it kicked me and I ran around that building took shots, changed guns and boom 10 seconds later kicked for inactivity
Happened to me too. Once again they realeas a broken game. Its all about getting money and not about giving the players an enjoyable game. They need to address the amount of cheating thats present too

I had the same, i thought it was to do with kill streaks. I spoke to activision who asked me to send them youtube clips of them. They haven't replied so don't seem to care. Here are my clips

View: https://youtu.be/xaHRoCwhpaU?si=o5ue8Ankml1BTBoN

View: https://youtu.be/HqUAtYuB8tA?si=rLl-y5kXW-UP7UPG

i am sick of it. So now requesting a refund from sony
They are too arrogant to reply and certainly will NOT do anything to change the inactivity arseache that needs to be removed completely

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
They are too arrogant to reply and certainly will NOT do anything to change the inactivity arseache that needs to be removed completely
I'm gonna say this once: This board has NOTHING to do.. with Activision or its subsidiaries.

Disclaimer​

CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. owns and operates CoDForums. CoDForums is an unofficial Call of Duty Forum. CoDForums is not affiliated with Infinity Ward, Treyarch, Sledgehammer Games, nor Activision Blizzard, Inc. All characters are registered trademarks of its respective owners. The Call of Duty name and logo is a copyright of Activision Publishing, Inc.

Nope. This place exists for players to come and chat, vent, share etc. Microsoft, Activision and any other developer associated with Call of Duty may not even know this place exists.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I realise that BUT the game has everything to do with activision and their subsidaries doesnt it? I was under the impression this was a forum on COD so that encompasses the developer.
You talked like you think THIS site is operated by Activision. That's why I said that.
Nope. This place exists for players to come and chat, vent, share etc. Microsoft, Activision and any other developer associated with Call of Duty may not even know this place exists.
They know about it, but don't directly post on it. That's the thing. I don't even know if they even know that players are here and making feedback. I see analytics. Los Angeles metro area is a pretty big market for CODForums. People from Santa Monica, Anaheim, Santa Barbara, Bakersfield, Long Beach, so on and on.

Microsoft on the other hand, I don't think they recognize it.

You talked like you think THIS site is operated by Activision. That's why I said that.

They know about it, but don't directly post on it. That's the thing. I don't even know if they even know that players are here and making feedback. I see analytics. Los Angeles metro area is a pretty big market for CODForums. People from Santa Monica, Anaheim, Santa Barbara, Bakersfield, Long Beach, so on and on.

Thats up to interpretation. I said it as a comment in the forum if I was talking to activision I would have said something along the lines of "YOU" need to get rid of the inactivity kick and hackers. I DID read the disclaimer when I joined so am well aware they have no influence on whats said here after they disolved their channel a couple of years ago

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Thats up to interpretation. I said it as a comment in the forum if I was talking to activision I would have said something along the lines of "YOU" need to get rid of the inactivity kick and hackers. I DID read the disclaimer when I joined so am well aware they have no influence on whats said here after they disolved their channel a couple of years ago
Oh ok. Sorry. I may have misinterpreted your comments.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements