• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Least favourite map?

Which is your least favourite MW2 multiplayer map?

• Underpass

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Estate

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Rundown

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Derail

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Recruit
There are always one or two maps you're not too keen on, when their picture appears on screen you think 'oh god'.

I think for me, either Rundown or Underpass are my least favourites. What about you?

Panzer050

Recruit
I hate Wasteland and Derail. They are both garbage. Making you run around like an asshat for HQ and getting spawned on the other side of the map.

Funky Jammer

Funky Asshole
I like all maps, but I hate the outside map with the bunker where everyone camps.

Cantvremembervthe name, haven't played mw2 since black ops

Cranberry

Recruit
Derail is by far the worst. Unless you like campers and snipers lying on their stomachs killing you as you try to rush them. Slow paced and boring.

Yusuf786

Recruit
I DONT MIND DERAIL WHY U HATING MY WORST MAPS ARE ESTATE NEARLY AS MANY CAMPERS AS RUST AND RUNDOWN TO FUGLY JUST MY OPINION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements