• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Lighting Bug following MW2 Season 6 update

Ketu

Recruit
Hey! Has anyone experienced white strobing orbs appearing randomly all over their screen on an Xbox Series X console following the recent MW2 Season 6 update? These strobing orbs can appear in the lobby and then grow in intensity during multiplayer gameplay, often culminating in the game freezing and the screen becoming totally pixelated. The console must be manually rebooted. I have never experienced this bug prior to the latest update, nor is it currently occurring in other games, so I don’t think it is hardware related. I’ve tried updating the console, deleting and reloading the game, switching HDMI cables and inputs, but the issue persists.

Attachments

• IMG_2024_small.jpeg
    IMG_2024_small.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2023_small.jpeg
    IMG_2023_small.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2026_small.jpeg
    IMG_2026_small.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2025_small.jpeg
    IMG_2025_small.jpeg