• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking For a clan of Bros to crush IW on PS4

My name is JJ, im a 24 year old male from London. Always loved COD, but most of my friends didnt get IW. I have a 1.45 K/D atm on IW, but dont need a super competitive clan. Just want some bros to play with, crack jokes and so on, maybe a little pubstomp action. Thought a clan would be the way to go. If your clan sounds right for me, message me and add me.
PSN: lxX_Sgt-JJ_Xxl
the "l" is a lower case L

EagleEyeMick

Recruit
JJ we have the perfect clan for you. You sound just like us. We love to play cod and have fun together in the chat but we also like to win! Were all over 18 and have both an active forum and many active members on PS4 every day and night. I hope you give us a try. Just use the simple sign in at www.dagclan.com/forum and say hello in the "shoutbox" for a warm friendly welcome!

Hope to see you there soon.

DaG_EagleEyeMick

dowling508

Banned
Kinetic%2B%25283%2529.png

Hi UGA is looking for new members, we are a UK based clan looking for UK and European players. We play Infinite Warfare on the PS4. We are a well established community, playing for fun and competitive. So go to www.ugaclan.co.uk for your epic gaming experience.

Look forward to having you with us

dowling508

Like CODForums!

Advertisements