• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking for a clan

Kaylz

Recruit
I’m a 21yr female looking to join a team, I’ve never played with one!
I mainly play multiplayer or zombies but down to try to get better at war zone. Hoping to find some female friends however, I enjoy every one:)

Chuck

Recruit
I’m a 21yr female looking to join a team, I’ve never played with one!
I mainly play multiplayer or zombies but down to try to get better at war zone. Hoping to find some female friends however, I enjoy every one:)
Hi Kaylz.
your welcome to come over and join as at primal .. we are a great clan who have a giggle and laugh and not to serious.. https://discord.gg/wDB47uwk

LadyOfChaos7

Recruit
Hey if your looking for people to play with, you should think about joining our Gaming Community! Redemption Gaming Live!

Redemption Gaming Live or RGL was created to serve one purpose; to provide an environment where gamers of all kinds can come together and HAVE FUN! While having fun, we wish to create a community where, regardless of the game, you will always have someone to play with.
• Main Games: COD, Halo, Rainbow Six Siege, Overwatch, Destiny.
• We have all kinds of players, you are bound to find a group to play your favorite game with!
• A safe community to be a part of (We have a Zero Tolerance Policy for disrespect, harassment, sexism, racism, and other direct insults to another MEMBER's Gender, Race, Age, etc.)
• Name/Gamertag change is NOT necessary
• Community discord, so you always know what's going on!
• We have movie nights, game nights, and events with prizes!
• There is always room to grow with RGL, you can take on leadership roles or join some of our teams!
• If interested please add me on discord - confident_undecided#1946 and I will walk you through the application process!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements