• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for clan.

Looking for a clan to play with and make friends in. None of my friends play CoD. Looking for something more social currently but I might want to do competitive later on down the road.

I'm a recruiter for a clan called Terran Empire Gaming. We a re looking for recruits to put into our squads. We are a gaming community, so you do not have to be an expert gamer! Please go to our website http://te.invisionzone.com and register an account and then apply under the Apply Here tab, then click NewMember Application. Your application will then be reviewed for approval.

clary24

Recruit
Looking for a clan to play with and make friends in. None of my friends play CoD. Looking for something more social currently but I might want to do competitive later on down the road.
I am in a similar boat. Looking for good, fun group to play with, somewhat competitive. Let me know if you find something. My psn is clary24

clary24, I'm a recruiter for a clan called Terran Empire Gaming. We a re looking for recruits to put into our squads. We are a gaming community, so you do not have to be an expert gamer! Please go to our website http://te.invisionzone.com and register an account and then apply under the Apply Here tab, then click NewMember Application. Your application will then be reviewed for approval.

EagleEyeMick

Recruit

If you still looking for a clan come check us out at www.dagclan.com/forum and sign in using your PSN name.
Were a large uk/usa based clan with a very active forum and Ps4 presence.
We play daily and more than not we win! but also have fun doing it!

Hope to see soon
DaG-EagleEyeMick

Like CODForums!

Advertisements