• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for DMZ players/clan

mza

Recruit
Player looking for DMZ players or clan to complete faction missions.

I'm not the best warzone player, but I can follow orders/forfill roles and play as part of a team.

I have coms and happy to talk.

Johnny Rambo's need not apply.

I'm 37 from UK and play most week nights and the odd weekend.

I'm looking for a relaxed and chill group who accept it's not the end of the world of they die. But at the same time not mongoloids who run gung ho into strongholds solo and die

I'm also ps4/5

LXG Streak

Recruit
Hello! I am from a new and upcoming Gaming Community known Legacy Gaming (LXG). We house multiple clans for games including CoD. We accept members of all skill levels. Usually always someone to play with LMK if you're interested!

Jeunou

Recruit

I'm not the best warzone player, but I can follow orders/forfill roles and play as part of a team.

I'm looking for a relaxed and chill group who accept it's not the end of the world of they die. But at the same time not mongoloids who run gung ho into strongholds solo and die

I'm also ps4/5

Hi are you still looking for DMZ players? We are two people, looking for a third. UK based, 31 & 32. Casual players but play most nights!

I'm also ps4/5
You are more than welcome to join our growing community friend! https://discord.gg/SvHPtFFdRs

Like CODForums!

Advertisements