• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Old Guy - Looking for DMZ players/clan

Zip-Toad

Recruit
hi, i'm a level 105 looking for clan or group to Run DMZ. I'll cover missions, or just run/gun, or whatever. I'm on Xbox and laptop. East Coast USA thanks, Zip

Bambi

Recruit
Need a place to call yours, a place with good people, who understand real life? If you are over the Age of 18, we extend to you an invite to The Brigade. We have 2 clans for Destiny 2: An endgame-focused clan for those wanting to complete raids, dungeons, and competitive PvP, and a more casual clan for those looking to just kick back and chill. After 3 day vetting period you will be welcomed into the clan. We have two diablo 4 clans . A call of duty hub for all platforms. So come try us out!!
•MULTI-GAME CLAN •All skill levels •All-Inclusive Membership •Equal Opportunity Promotions based on Social Activity •"ON LEAVE" role for immunity to inactivity booting •Rank Structure with 3 Corps system (Mil-Theme, NOT Mil-Sim) SUPPORTED GAMES: Destiny 2, Diablo 4, and Call Of Duty! Requirements: • 18+ •Access to Discord •Can speak/understand English (does not need to be 1st language)

So I live on the East coast as well and I am looking for people to run DMZ missions on Xbox. If interested let me know. I usually try and play a few times a week from like 6:30pm to 9ish

Krunkz

Recruit
So I live on the East coast as well and I am looking for people to run DMZ missions on Xbox. If interested let me know. I usually try and play a few times a week from like 6:30pm to 9ish
The Veteran Lounge on discord! https://discord.gg/jZQkyyrg active daily! We run TVL clan tag. We play all aspects of cod at all different skill levels. We have crimson ranked mp/warzone players, mission guides and lobby wipe teams for DMZ, and team leaders/captains ready to play. Here’s an invite! 120+ active members!! Join an active server for the coming new release of MW3!! TVL (The Veteran Lounge) Top NA players for DMZ! Ranked players of all skill levels! Mission guides for DMZ or Easter eggs. Come join a gaming community thriving on playing together and getting better!

Yorkwarrior

Recruit
Smokes Gaming is an international cross-platform community dedicated to playing everything Call of Duty! We are a newer clan looking for active and chill people who want to make friends and have fun playing.
⭐What We Offer⭐
- Dedicated discord sever with clan leveling system and bot fun
- Customs every Friday and Saturday
- LFG channels and in-game group
- A supportive environment for players to improve
- NO conversations relating to politics or other sensitive topics
- LGBT+ friendly ️‍
- Private channel for women only
- 420 friendly
⭐Requirements⭐
- 18+ only
- Accepting all players regardless of skill level
- Mic optional but encouraged
- We do require that you use the clan tag [S420]
- Please only join if you are willing to be active and participate in clan activities!
- Be friendly. We don’t want toxicity
If you’re interested, check us out on social media or join our server!
Discord: https://discord.gg/JN4QVhuAJj

Like CODForums!

Advertisements