• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Looking for MW Clan 21+

Looking to start fixing my KD before it's too late Most of the time I will join into an Unfinished loosing match or get a straight up trash team I am on PC and prefer Hardcore modes although I am flexible. Message me for my Activision ID if interested

Hi there, any interest in joining a community? I rep PGN and we are looking for active members to join our ranks.

We have a discord server with over 350 members, we have 2 MW squads of about 70 members each, and will be launching a new one soon, so we're growing fast. We aren't competitive, but we do have some simple activity requirements to help keep the community active and alive.

Check out pgnhq.com to learn more about us and hit me up on discord if you are interested in joining: PGN-LordDonut#6773

Some more info about us:
- Military style rank structure.
- 5 Game nights per week.
- Weekly meetings for squad discussion, announcements and feedback.
- 16+ non-toxic environment, all are welcome, discrimination and harassment are not tolerated.
- We have members on at most hours, so you'll never have trouble finding people to squad up with.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements