• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking for Warzone Players

Skip2a

Recruit
My son and I are looking for a few players to do WZ with us. We play with my nephew and brother some nights but they are not on very much.

We would love to find one or two more players to do multi player/Co-ops and especially WZ. We are East Coast and usually get on between 7 and 7:30. We use discord for coms and created a regiment for 8 to 9 EST happy hour bonuses. We both play on PC's but have no issues being in joint groups with consoles.

Respond here or message me in game at Skip2a.

See ya,

Skip

Skip2a

Recruit
There has to be one or two of you out there that want to join us. We can only stand so much TDM, and the ridiculous overuse of shields in there is making that almost unbearable. We have been doing WZ duos but want to do more 3's and 4's when they return.

See ya,

Skip

OG Fireman

Recruit
If you’re both willing to join up with Tactical Gaming, we have multiple Warzone squads.

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has over 20 squadsRanging from 5-8 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, or Warzone. We have casual and competitive squads. We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you'd like to jump right in and take a look, our website is https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/60038/. I look forward to hearing from you!

Skip2a

Recruit
Fireman: I can not access the site without joining. I set up an account but it is pending so I can not see any of the information. I had trouble registering as a PC user and had to sign up as XB1-PC?

Please send me a PM so we can continue the discussion.

See ya,

Skip

Skip2a

Recruit
So: this isn't really working very well.

Still looking for some others to play WZ with. Looking to do Trios and Quads (when they come back). Would consider joining a clan that has active members.

See ya,

Skip

Like CODForums!

Advertisements