• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

M4 or M13

STaLLiOnO

Recruit
Everyone thinks that the M4A1 is the better gun. At long range, the M13 is top tier compared to the M4. The M13 (Sig Sauer MCX) is actually used by Special Forces. In my eyes, if the Spec Ops unit uses this gun, then it most be good for the Military to have a contract with Sig Sauer. What do you all think of the M13?

init6

Recruit
Good gun. M4 actually felt easier to control to me. Personal preference?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Matze

Recruit
The difference in real is, that the Sig MCX has a piston system, while the M4 has a direct impingement via gas tube.
This has pros and cons, I would not know, why the SOCOM decided on this particular weapon.
In any case, this fact does not allow in my opinion, a conclusion on which weapon is better in a MW II game.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements