• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multiplayer Issues after Update

So it seems like everyone is have some issues with COD after the update. So my problems are when the white phosphorous goes only way screen clears if I die which is bullshit, other problem I am having is I can not get more ammo from the ammo stands only way is ammo box and final problem for me is when I use ropes I get stuck at the top and can not move.

HenryTD

Recruit
So it seems like everyone is have some issues with COD after the update. So my problems are when the white phosphorous goes only way screen clears if I die which is bullshit, other problem I am having is I can not get more ammo from the ammo stands only way is ammo box and final problem for me is when I use ropes I get stuck at the top and can not move.
the phosphorous bug has been there even before the update

DOPETHRONE

Recruit
They just updated again on PS4 to V1.50 and now Modern Warfare multiplayer is unplayable due to constant crashing and freezing. Unreal.

They just updated again on PS4 to V1.50 and now Modern Warfare multiplayer is unplayable due to constant crashing and freezing. Unreal.
So I tried again to play MW multi and this time when the game crashed it went to a black screen with a static sound. Since it was frozen there I had to force-quit the game but after I did so it went to a weird blue screen with a line running though it and froze my PS4 Pro...I had to do a hard shutdown of the whole system. Up until now I've never had any issues like that at all with my console so that was enough to make me uninstall; I can't afford to replace it especially when people are asking insane crazy prices for used PS4s. Play this pile of crap on PlayStation at your own risk.

Well putting 3 different games into one shell was probably a very bad idea and I am pretty sure they introduced a new anti-cheat system as well. I wonder if all these systems are conflicting with each other.

DOPETHRONE

Recruit
Well putting 3 different games into one shell was probably a very bad idea and I am pretty sure they introduced a new anti-cheat system as well. I wonder if all these systems are conflicting with each other.
You're right, there's definitely a conflict. After every MW multiplayer match it tries to load me into Vanguard multiplayer and then spazzes out trying to load assets it can't load. Not only that but they tried to apply the new Vanguard engine to MW and then reverted back to the original engine so that's probably got something to do with it. If it was just issues with the game itself I might still hang in there and wait until MW is fixed but the game is literally breaking my console and causing system failures.... something I've never seen before and I've been gaming since my dad brought home an Atari 2600 back when those first came out. It's sad really, MW still has a huge player base but I doubt they'll address the issues anytime soon since they've got their hands full with Vanguard.

R35Mark

Recruit
I'm the same as you Dopethrone, crashing every other game now as well and can't get a decent run of games. I have found that coming out of the lobby and then going back in takes this issue away but shouldn't have to keep leaving and re-entering lobbies. I'm also noticing I'm getting double VTOLs. Its great but just shows how broken the game is at the monent.

M
ine say content package no longer available it won’t even work now

Welvi

Recruit
the perks tempered an the another not appear in my perk selection, in multiplayer "extreme" is stupid cos they are like inmortals, they not die in a shot and is like pay to win or what?

Like CODForums!

Advertisements