• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

My Pre-build thread

yes it helped i kept stoping and starting and changing the settings as i went to get it right. you know what this is telling me its from gameservers about adding maps.

Hello,

CS:GO server software does ship with older maps such as de_dust, and de_aztec, but they are different than the client files. This means the server has to upload the maps to your client, but the map files exceed the hard coded net_maxfilesize which results in a failed download.

Unfortunately the only way to run these maps is to upload an archived version from the workshop, transfer the maps .bsp, and .nav files from your server to your client, or run a workshop collection with the maps.

Please let us know if this helps.

Tactical Gaming

right now just csgo and codmw im not into point and click games,just havnt found one that keeps me intrested, but i am looking foward to starwars sqadron i think i spelled that wrong, i think it comes out in october.

DizzyDemon

Recruit
Same here, I've never been a fan of point and click, I find them too passive.

For online play, I prefer first person shooters like Battlefield, CoD and about 20 years ago I used to play Unreal Tournament.

For solo games I like games like Assassin's Creed, Far Cry and Tomb Raider, but they don't seem to bring anything new anymore, there all just updates to an established theme. It sometimes feels like the same game with new levels.

I did enjoy Elite Dangerous for a while, but I never really had the time for it, sometimes I only want to play for 10 minutes and Ellie is not a game you can easily drop in then leave.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I found out all the maps are on my server they're just not in the source mod menu so I'm working on that I used to play some Halo far cry and one of the games that gave me a lot of intensity was fear and I used to play battlefield also but it'll probably mainly be global offensive and modern warfare I don't really have a lot of time to get into a lot of games except Star wars squadron when it comes out

DizzyDemon

Recruit
I found out all the maps are on my server they're just not in the source mod menu so I'm working on that I used to play some Halo far cry and one of the games that gave me a lot of intensity was fear and I used to play battlefield also but it'll probably mainly be global offensive and modern warfare I don't really have a lot of time to get into a lot of games except Star wars squadron when it comes out
I've heard some good things about Star Wars Squadrons, it looks like it's not going to be the typical micro-teansaction cash grab that EA have become known for over the last few years.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Pre-made lobbies Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
CODForums Pre-Order BO4, get 3 remastered maps free in BO3 General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Pre-E3 2018 Livestream reveals new maps for Black Ops 4 Call of Duty Media 0
C Will you be pre ordering? General Call of Duty 1
CODForums Pre-Order Call of Duty: WWII and get a new Multiplayer Upgrade General Call of Duty 0
eGsistance Pre-order BO3 now on XBOX One General Call of Duty 2
eGsistance BO3 Pre-order bonus pack General Call of Duty 0
Mwoakilloa GameStop BO3 Pre-order Notify General Call of Duty 3
Grim So my digital pre order glitches, and I now have to restart my install... General Call of Duty 1
Black0ut Pre-load is over 48GB! General Call of Duty 19
J Multi After scouring the web, I've found the cheapest COD AW pre order General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo Advanced Warfare Pre-Order Bonus: Advanced Arsenal General Call of Duty 2
CODForums Pre-Order Advanced Warfare and get Advanced Arsenal bonus General Call of Duty 0
WhoIsDo Advanced Warfare available for pre-order on PS4, support pre-loading General Call of Duty 0
P Call of duty : ghosts pre-order General Call of Duty 1
Tthizzle88 NBA 2k14 Official Trailer,Cover, and Pre-Order Bonus | Mini Mindfeed Video Games 0
Carlos Call of Duty Ghosts All Access pre-E32013 Show Call of Duty Media 1
Carlos pre-E32013 sneak preview of CODGhosts General Call of Duty 3
B Pre-Order Bonuses and Promo Items? General Call of Duty 1
Carlos GameStop reveals new Black Ops 2 pre-order bonuses. General Call of Duty 0
C Black Ops 2 Pre-Order help! General Call of Duty 3
O How to Pre Order MW3 for Free General Call of Duty 3
Z MW2 Pre-Order General Call of Duty 12
K Fennec Build Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
W PSN Looking to build a team Clan Chat 0
T Black Ops 2. How to build the Trample Steam. Call of Duty Media 0
G [PSN] Oldtimer looking for a EU clan or a few team mates to build a team around Clan Chat 0
C How to build a Call of Duty MLG Clan - Call of Duty UnVeLLed Clan Chat 0
fermlour Buy or Build a New PC? The Lounge 38
episistune This is how you build a wind turbine in black ops 2 Call of Duty Media 0
G Build up your MW2 soldier General Call of Duty 1
D "post thread" is kinda transparent Completed Suggestions 0
S thread for heavy questions. The Lounge 13
I Xbox Live imClan Recuritment Thread (Xbox One) (16+) Clan Recruitment 0
VoiDProjects My 100th thread The Lounge 0
I Xbox Live imClan Recuritment Thread (Xbox One) Clan Recruitment 0
Q PSN [PS4] POTSMOKER CLAN RECRUITMENT THREAD Clan Recruitment 0
S PC NovaLuminous Recruitment Thread Clan Recruitment 1
Oropherion Introduction Thread for myself The Lobby 0
P Multi Old XGN/XGC Thread Clan Chat 96
Grim Unofficial Exo Zombies Thread General Call of Duty 1
Grim Havoc Dlc Information Thread General Call of Duty 0
Grim Unofficial "Request" Thread General Call of Duty 5
Grim Xbox Gamertag Thread Clan Recruitment 48
S PlayStation Network ID Thread Clan Recruitment 48
Homeless Commie Xbox Live [MW3,Ghosts] DaZe Official Clan Thread Clan Recruitment 0
I Xbox Live [iMPY] iM PROXY is recruiting. Check our thread out: You will not be disappointed! Clan Recruitment 0
T Multi The Mafia Recruitment Thread Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Please use prefixes when creating a clan thread. Completed Suggestions 0
Carlos Can anyone see a "Post new thread" button? Call of Duty Media 0