• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Need help! Warzone Xbox problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin14

Recruit
Hey guys. In need of assistance!! I’ll try and keep this as brief as possible. Ever since season 3 I’ve noticed the quality of my game hasn’t been as smooth as it used to. Up until about a week ago the game has been pretty much unplayable. Extremely laggy (orange and yellow boxes on left side), it kicked me right back to my Home Screen on Xbox while loading into a game sometimes and the game is super super choppy. I’ve done everything under the sun to try and fix the problem. First I tried resetting router... nothing. Brought it to a buddies house who has fibre wifi and Still super choppy. Running LAN cable and no difference there. Hard reset of Xbox, reinstall of warzone, and even have since purchased a new Xbox one s thinking my old Xbox was on its last legs. NOTHING has worked and in fact has gotten worse. I’m lost and am at a complete standstill with this game. Please let me know if I’m not alone and what steps I can take to fixing this problem!!!

thanks guys

Hey guys. In need of assistance!! I’ll try and keep this as brief as possible. Ever since season 3 I’ve noticed the quality of my game hasn’t been as smooth as it used to. Up until about a week ago the game has been pretty much unplayable. Extremely laggy (orange and yellow boxes on left side), it kicked me right back to my Home Screen on Xbox while loading into a game sometimes and the game is super super choppy. I’ve done everything under the sun to try and fix the problem. First I tried resetting router... nothing. Brought it to a buddies house who has fibre wifi and Still super choppy. Running LAN cable and no difference there. Hard reset of Xbox, reinstall of warzone, and even have since purchased a new Xbox one s thinking my old Xbox was on its last legs. NOTHING has worked and in fact has gotten worse. I’m lost and am at a complete standstill with this game. Please let me know if I’m not alone and what steps I can take to fixing this problem!!!

thanks guys
Have you found a fix? I’m having the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements