• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMZ New S02 Reloaded First Impressions??

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Looks like NPCs can be in any vehicle now..

Which is kinda a bummer.. Pre-RELOADED, you could usually tell the difference between NPCs and operators when they were in a vehicle.. NPCs were limited to Armored Trucks.. So any other vehicle moving was an operator..

Now, I have seen NPCs in the Chevy Vega and just took out a cargo truck full of NPCs...

Crowgirl

Recruit
Utter shit. If you're going to put loot boxes in a game, put some fkn loot in them! Last spawn, didn't fire at shot, got swarmed by bots within a minute. If they're trying to kill their own game they're doing a good job.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Roll. Insults. OFF.. YOUR. shoulders.

You're streaming on YouTube, bro. You need to learn to wipe that insult off the shoulders. People troll on the internet. I would know, because I've received bigger insults than what you got in this thread. You don't see it, because sometimes, I delete it. Sometimes I leave it online so everyone can see how dumb the user was. And sometimes I get email with hate messages. When GDPR came out, I got a lot of hate from Europe, mostly fake outrage.

So once again, bro: Roll with the punches.

freakdaddy64

Recruit
i participate in this forum for knowledge, gaming community and fun. i have never used profanity towards anyone in a negative way. am i sarcastic yes and a smartass yes so i think that with my comment about being sensitive to this comment /well give it a rest because you come across as a patronising clever dick\ was rolling it off my shoulders. so from now on ill be careful to how i respond or i wont respond at all.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
i participate in this forum for knowledge, gaming community and fun. i have never used profanity towards anyone in a negative way. am i sarcastic yes and a smartass yes so i think that with my comment about being sensitive to this comment /well give it a rest because you come across as a patronising clever dick\ was rolling it off my shoulders. so from now on ill be careful to how i respond or i wont respond at all.
Dude, what you need to do is stop overreacting to posts. I was not attacking you. I welcome your sarcastic posts, but the way I see you react, a lot of the times is get mad and respond in attack mode.

I never meant to come across as anything. I was actually trying to help you become better. Yes, he's patronizing, but SO. WHAT. If he wants to be a clever patronizing mother fucker: Like I said in the past two posts - if he insults you (or anyone for that matter) - let the insults slide off your shoulders.

What I mean by that is: "I don't give a fuck."

Now, I can moderate him, but I have low tolerance. I'm not even moderating him OR YOU. Because, guess what? He looks like a thread derailer. He looks like a troublemaker. I got my eye on him.

Now, however, that doesn't mean he can do whatever. No. That just means he hasn't broken the rules yet. When he does, report it to me, and I will decide what to do.

As for you, @Crowgirl whatever you are, go read our Forum Rules. I better not see you arguing with anyone else.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements