• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

No AS VAl Weapon

mdq8

Recruit
Hi ....

I have just bought Battle Pass for 1000 cods, after purchasing i have noticed that the AS VAL still locked !!
I thought the battle pass would unlock all waepons as described , is this right ?

You still have to unlock them. The battlepass just give you the ability to unlock them. You still have to grind/put the time in

Wiseowl

Recruit
Hi ....

I have just bought Battle Pass for 1000 cods, after purchasing i have noticed that the AS VAL still locked !!
I thought the battle pass would unlock all waepons as described , is this right ?
It only unlocks everything up to the tier you have achieved or if you the one with 20 tier skips then obviously that unlocks the 20 of everything. The val is tier 31 so that’s why you don’t have it yet.

Haven

Recruit
Tier system, as said in the above replies.

Earn progress towards your battle-pass by playing. I have noticed I get the most XP by playing and surviving/killing in Warzone.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements