• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

No way for me to access activision account

chris10324

Recruit
I can't log into my activision account no matter what I try, and there is no way for me to get support without knowing the login. I play COD through battle.net. I made my battle.net account with apple and apple assigned a private relay email to the battle.net account. I know the email, but apple will only forward emails from battle.net to the private relay email to prevent spam or something, so there is no way for me to reset the password on the activision account. I cant recover the account through activision because to do that, I need a linked account. Whenever I try to log into activision through battle.net I get the error page (attached below). I have been trying to resolve this for months but gave up until recently, when I tried to redeem a mountain dew code for MWII and I was unable to log into my account. If anyone here knows how to fix this or how I can get in contact with someone from activision without logging into an account, please help me.

Attachments

• cod.png
    cod.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 2

Like CODForums!

Advertisements