• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Play now - Gamertag list

Thom

Recruit
Please use this thread to share your Xbox Gamertag and Timezone with other members to make it easier to find people to play with.

Please keep the posts simple and to the point so it is easy to for others to see your information. The ideal format would be as below:

Gamertag
Country / Timezone
Favourite Game Mode

MadiesLAN

Recruit
Gamertag: MadiesLAN
Country/Timezone: USA, NYC -5
Favorite Gamemode(s): TDM, Hardpoint and looking forward to Uplink and Momentum.

sarahxalex

Recruit
Hey guys, my gamertag is nwatson23. I live in the Unites States and I have the central/eastern time zone. My favorite game mode honestly is dropzone. I am a beast and I am very competitive when it comes to COD. But don't worry I won't trash talk you too much.

js85

Recruit
Gamertag Fe1sty Pe4nut
Country / Timezone USA/Central (Chicago)
Favourite Game Mode TDM / HC TDM / FFA

JReX

Recruit
Gamertag: Jwalks468
Timezone: CST
Game modes- Hardcore domination/kill confirmed/hardpoint/headquarters.

Koresa

Recruit
Gamertag: Koresa
Timezone: EST
I mainly play HC SnD, although I'm grinding some hc dom/hq to get some camo challenges done easier
Generally anything hc I'm down for. Very competitive but not gonna trash talk my teammates.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements