• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Please, for the love of God, add a penalty system for people who quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargis49

Recruit
Far too many people quit this game mid-match. Drop the rank five or bar them two games. Something needs to be implemented to defer quitting.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Far too many people quit this game mid-match. Drop the rank five or bar them two games. Something needs to be implemented to defer quitting.
I agree, something should be done, but what you're proposing is too harsh, they should be robbed of any player and weapon XP that they might have gained at the very least, but there might be reasons why players suddenly drop out of the game, such as poor network connection or even (this happened to me once) a power cut, where my UPS kept my PC running but my internet cut out when my router lost power.

Yeah tired of being in a group. they don't make it out of the Gulag, They leave. If they die fast they do that, But if they are smart and die late in game, they better stay to get that EXP.

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
I agree, something should be done, but what you're proposing is too harsh, they should be robbed of any player and weapon XP that they might have gained at the very least, but there might be reasons why players suddenly drop out of the game, such as poor network connection or even (this happened to me once) a power cut, where my UPS kept my PC running but my internet cut out when my router lost power.

This is easily fixed by implementing a warning system. Maybe on a weekly basis you get 3 free disconnects - after that you would start seeing an increasing penalty go into effect. 3 D/Cs a week should cover random power/internet blips for most players. After that each quit would cost you - 1 hour suspension for the 4th D/C and doubling the suspension after that. 2 hours for 5th, 4 hours for 6th, 8 hours for 7th etc.

The issue is, IW is appealing to the lowest possible denominator here - they are trying to cater to the widest audience possible. Banning players for quitting is going to make those players angry, and they might switch to other games and IW would lose store revenue. They have proven time and time again to be solely interested in money, not game quality, so don't ever expect a fix for this.

LabRat

Recruit
Microphones: is that so hard.
there should be a box to click so i don't have to keep searching for a lobby of guys or girls with a Mic.
I can tell you aint playing as a team cause you got no mic.
Cheap Basteteds, get a Mic or uninstall

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I have a mic but usually play after we have put the kids to bed, which means I can't use the mic in case I wake them.

Does that mean I should not be allowed to play?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements