• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Poor connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Recruit
I hope someone can help me.....????

I bought bo4 yesterday for ps4 and every time I start a game the connection gets lost and says I can't connect to servers although my internet is connected etc....
How and why is this happening and is there any way to solve it? I even used an Ethernet cable to help resolve the issue but to no avail....
I got a connection error code couple of times with the alphabet on it with some letters missing and then dog 810 below it if that helps?????

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Many players are experiencing lag issues, mostly because the game is 20mhz, rather than the new 60mhz standard set by Sledgehammer Games.

So, if you have issues with packet loss in previous Call of Duty titles below BO3, you'll get the same issues here with BO4. The beta's connections were better, so, right now things are unacceptable. However, Treyarch says they've been trying to fix the issues since launch, and going forward. More updates are on the way, according to Treyarch.

That out of the way, I'm guessing this issue is down to your ISP. Did you install the patch update when you put in your disc? (Or installed the game if purchased digitally...?)

Dominic

Recruit
Many players are experiencing lag issues, mostly because the game is 20mhz, rather than the new 60mhz standard set by Sledgehammer Games.

So, if you have issues with packet loss in previous Call of Duty titles below BO3, you'll get the same issues here with BO4. The beta's connections were better, so, right now things are unacceptable. However, Treyarch says they've been trying to fix the issues since launch, and going forward. More updates are on the way, according to Treyarch.

That out of the way, I'm guessing this issue is down to your ISP. Did you install the patch update when you put in your disc? (Or installed the game if purchased digitally...?)

ISP??

I don't know there was only one installation/download when I inserted the disc... so it's not my internet it's treyarch/sledgehammer problem to fix then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements