• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Primal Gaming Network - PGN

RGN ENFORCER

Recruit
PGN.png

Welcome to Primal Gaming Network: (PGN)
Primal Gaming Network: (PGN) was founded March 2022. We are a multi-platform gaming community that focuses on the gaming aspect of a gaming community. We at Primal Gaming Network: (PGN) put all of our members first. We offer our members fun and exciting events and promotions within Primal Gaming Network: (PGN).

Some of the things we offer:

- Creative & Organized Discord Server to enjoy.
- Active Members to communicate & play with.
- Active & Progressive Leadership.
- Opportunity for all members to advance into leadership within PGN.

Community Statistics:

- Active Community Members: 30+
- Leadership Opportunity Available
- Founded March 22, 2022 (Less than 1 month old)
- Full Discord Server & AMS (CMS) System
- Weekly Events

About the creator of this post: I am PGN ANTHRAX and I am one of the Founders of Primal Gaming Network: (PGN). Myself and several others have over 10+ years experience with gaming communities ranging from Xiled Gaming Network (XGN) to KSI-Global. We founded Primal Gaming Network for those who are tired of communities that focuses on meetings, trainings, and pointless (Can't play with this person or that person) nonsense... We at Primal Gaming Network welcome all kinds from all around the world to enjoy and expand your social network of friends.

If you are interested in joining PGN or want some more information please feel free to check out our PGN Recruitment Server: PGN Recruitment Discord

Like CODForums!

Advertisements